1. ERIK GOT A JOB! =] YAY! It's not a career but it is definitely a great thing! He is now a delivery driver at Jimmy John's (my newest favorite sub shop) and is making more money than you'd expect! I'm way proud of him and relieved to having a significant income coming in. He makes one hott delivery driver, especially with his cute hat.
2. So, we went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and after the doctor measured my stomach and told me my weight and size were great, I told her my concern about how big Miss Londyn is. I told her her daddy was a ten pounder and I was worried I was going to have the same. That's when she said it....the words that would wipe away my stress about this huge child: "Don't worry. We'll definitely get her out before she gets anywhere close to 10 pounds." I swear I heard angels singing hallelujah.
3. We also have been informed that we're expecting another niece! We're so excited for Fred and Joana and could not be happier to welcome a 3rd little girl, in lesss than a year, into the Sanders family! Congratulations Fred and Joana! We're so excited for you guys!
4. The not so exciting news...we're looking for a car big enough to tote around all the baby equipment for little Londyn. Although the economy sucks right now and dealerships will knock money off the prices in a second right now, it's still a lot harder than I expected to find the car that holds my heart and trust...two very important things to buying a car, I know. =] We got pretty close to one last weekend but not quite close enough. So, the car hunt continues and our days of owning my truck are numbered. My truck is going to my little sister for her 16th birthday on May 30. We need a car!
Well, I lied, this wasn't so short, although in my defense, I expected it to be a little bit shorter. Consider yourself updated with the EriKaren family! Hope everyone's doing great!
24 Weeks Preggo
25 weeks...15 more weeks to go! It's taking forever!
5 comments:
Congrats on the job! Scott worked as a delivery boy at Jimmy Johns before he went on his mission. He LOVED driving around all day listening to music. I hope that you like it too. They are my absolute favorite sandwiches.
yay erik! and good luck on the car hunt. we're so excited that our little girls will be so close together!
Great news! And I think I heard the angels too- I was scared to death to have a huge baby- never happened!
Keep the updates coming. We sure miss you!
We are so excited to hear about the job. I am proud of you , Erik for never giving up.
You have a smart doctor!
Karen, you look great!!
And I would love to help with the car search.
Love you guys,
Mom
NERD!(in reference to milkus with the hat and the thumbs up). Wow Karen you're almost there! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to be back home and see you guys, and to meet Londyn in june!
Post a Comment