Thursday, April 9, 2009

Update!

So, great news!




I went back to the doctor today to find out what I could do about my back and it turns out, I just have to deal with it and possibly get a massage. Normally I would've been very annoyed with this information but, my doctor said some great things after this.




I asked her how long she'd let me go past my due date before she induced me and she decided just to pencil me in for an induction (or c section depending on whether or not Londyn decides to flip by then) on JUNE 15! Before this, she also changed my due date to June 24th.




The bad news is she doesn't see me being able to have more than 4 kids, because she really doesn't think my body can handle it with how hard of a time I've had this time around with just my back. She also suggested that I span my kids out a lot so I don't strain my back as much as possible. I really don't know if I wanted more than 4 after experiencing this pregnancy, but it still kinda sucks having a limit now even if I didn't want more. I sound like a 10 year old. Haha




So, that's the biggest update! So expect to see and hear about Miss Londyn in less than 10 weeks! =]





YAY!!!!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I LOVE when they move up that due date. I can't WAIT!

I'm so sorry about your back. Back pain has been my cross to bear in life. It has also limited by desire to have more kids. I just gotta keep being grateful for the 3 wonderful ones I do have. It's hard though being told your limits, huh? I can completely empathize!

Hopefully she'll come a few days early and she can share her b-day with her aunty.

Hope you had a happy Easter. Love you guys!

Patty Girl said...

There is nothing like a shorter pregnancy, even if it is because you are having a big baby. I am jealous because mine girl went a week over due! I hope that you start feeling better, especially now that your count down to meeting Londyn is so much shorter!