I can't believe Londyn is already a month and a week old. Where did the time go? I can't even imagine how much faster it's going to go once I get back to work, but let me tell ya, I am not looking forward to her going from baby to teenager in a blink of an eye. I'll have to enjoy every moment that I can and I plan on thoroughly doing so. Sigh...
Anyway, my pictures are below and I also took some videos of her.
In the first video, she has a toy that she lays on and looks up at the things swinging above her and on the toy, is a monkey that she lays on and it has these crunchy ears. Anyway, she LOVES these ears when you crunch them and she never looks at them but when she hears it, she turns her head in that direction and opens her eyes wider and it never fails to make me laugh. She was getting fussy because she was tired in the video but every time I crunch the ear, she stops crying and stops kicking her angry legs.
In the second one, she was doing tummy time which she normally hates but she was making a bunch of cute sounds and playing around today and it was super cute so I HAD to post it. I know no one will find it as amusing as Erik and I do, but I wanted to share anyway.






3 comments:
You did a great job on these pictures!!! I LOVE the one of her smiling. Good job!!!
They all turned out beautiful. I think you are the next Joana in the family!! haha
Love and miss you.
Mom
good job with the pics karen, they look pretty dang awesome to me! it's mostly about being creative with the picture once you take it...looks like you've got the touch!
Londyn looks SO adorable. It almost makes me sad to look at these pictures of such a sweet, little baby because my girl isn't like that anymore. Enjoy it while you can!
Congrats on the new job Erik!
Post a Comment