Tuesday, October 20, 2009

She does it again....

We took a trip to the pumpkin patch today with our Sanders family, minus the parents, Peter, and Robyn's family (we missed y'all!). We got there late, but it ended up being fun anyway! We got some great pictures out of it (thanks to Joana).

I forgot my camera and realized it after we got through the worst part of the traffic on the way there. There was no turning back. Luckily, Joana saved the day and took, edited, and sent me these gorgeous pictures of our beautiful family!

Joana saves the day, once again!

Thanks Joana!

Enjoy!





3 comments:

joana said...

glad i got those pics out to you so quick, looks like you were ready for them! i absolutely LOVE that picture of the 3 of you!

suely said...

I am so sad I missed it! I LOVE the pictures specially the one of the 3 of you and Londyn smiling by the hay stack.
I also am thankful to Joana for her skills and for sharing with us. I love the picture of the cousins together.
I have beautiful grandchildren! I am so blessed!!

Robyn said...

How fun!!! Wish we could've joined y'all. Isn't Joana great?? Love the pics!