Absolutely love that picture by the way, it just embodies everything about Karen and how she is as a Mom. I'm loving watching as Londyn grows older, how she and Karen create this bond together. Londyn loves her Daddy, and she thinks everyone is awesome and funny, but no one can beat Mommy. I'm so happy that Londyn has this amazing woman to be with her everyday, and to learn from her and look up to her, because I know she's not going to be led down a path that will be detrimental to her. Karen wants what's best for Londyn no matter what, and will fight for the end for her family. Karen is also just a very natural Mom, whatever new thing happens with Londyn, she knows how to handle it and to move on to the next step(instead of panicking and pacing like I do =P).
She is beautiful in every way imaginable, and has the personality that boosts her likeability through the roof. She can make fun out of any and everything, no matter what the situation, and genuinely wants everyone around her to be comfortable, happy, and loved. She is the light of my life, and what makes everyday for me and Londyn the best one. So here's to you, Karen Elisabeth Sanders: Happy Mothers Day!
3 comments:
Karen has always been an amazing person. When she became a mother I saw her change before my eyes! She is an incredibly amazing mother as well as a wife. I am so proud of who she is and the woman she has become :) love, Amanda :)
that's sweet erik. you're right, she is such a natural mother. londyn is one lucky girl:)
Amem. I agree totally. Karen is an amazing mother and Londyn is so blessed to have her.
As are we, to have her in our family.
Post a Comment