Monday, January 21, 2013

Off to the zoo...again

In case you haven't noticed, we like the zoo. Each time we go, it gets a little more magical. Something about walking into a zoo gets me so excited and that excitement is ten fold every time I see the girls light up. Londyn is fascinated by live animals and Scotlyn wants to touch and hug every single one of them. Scoke would hug a lion if given the chance.

 

 

 Pumba! He wasn't interested in us. Probably because I called him Pumba.
 It was Erik's turn to feed the giraffes, this time.

 Scotlyn was VERY interested and even gave the giraffe some lettuce.  Like I said, she would hug him if she got the chance.
 Londyn, on the other hand, wouldn't come closer than 5 feet to the railing. I asked her if she wanted to feed the giraffe and she started running in the opposite direction. Funny girl.
 The cheetah was by far the favorite. We had to go see him multiple times before we left Africa.
Both girls kept meowing at him. Hehe. 
 

 
We almost caught her in a smile! She smiled through the whole thing and was sooo happy. She ran through the whole park. We had to keep telling her to come back, but you know how she is when a camera comes out. This is as close to proof as we'll get of her having fun. :)
 Oh, and Erik was attacked by an alligator (or a dragon/dinosaur as Londyn calls them).
 






No comments: