We had a pancake breakfast at church and had to be there at 7 am so I could help with the pancake flippin. The girls and Erik got to hang out and mingle with friends while I was in the kitchen. They got to hear the church choir sing patriotic songs and run around for awhile. It was a lot of fun.
When we got home, Erik's brother John and his family came over for swimming (and I totally forgot my camera) and afterwards we had popsicles before lunch.
After naps, we headed to John and Paula's and played with the cousins literally all afternoon. The girls had so much fun and were so worn out, it was incredible, but they loved every second of it.
John and Erik got their video game time in (super rare experience), while Savannah gave her imput.
We grilled on John's awesome new grill. :)
The boys played baseball...
Londyn and Millie jammed out on the piano..
After dinner, we packed a bunch of girls into the van and headed to a July 4th festival in Little Elm. Savannah was just a little excited to go with us. ;)
We had to take a bus to the festival because parking was a nightmare and OMG, these girls were so excited...I can't even tell you.
Paula and I have never had a successful picture together, and apparently the bus didn't think now was the time to start taking good pictures together. Haha.
We got to the park and played for awhile until we decided it was WAY too crowded so we went back to J and P's house to wait for fireworks.
Londyn loved the fireworks but was completely exhausted. Scoke was so tired and screamed all the way home. She couldn't handle it anymore. But, they did sleep in the next morning :)
No comments:
Post a Comment