I was terrible and these are the only pictures I got of our 11 day trip to Austin. We had so much fun, though...that's my justification for forgetting. When you're having so much fun, who cares about pictures, right? We were all sick for the first 5 days we went down, but we made it up by floating the river in San Marcos, spending time on the boat, playing with cousins, doing a organization re-vamp to Robyn's kitchen and replacing and fixing everything our kids tore apart.
This is our new nephew, Jake. He's adorable :)
This
picture...I can't even begin to tell you how hard we laughed when we
saw this. I really have no idea how it happened, but I will always love
it.
We had so much fun in Austin and can't wait to go back! Thank Mons Family for being amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment