Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another Update On Miss Londyn




Well, we went to the doctor yesterday and got some interesting, yet exciting news!




The doctor's pretty sure Londyn's finally decided to turn head down and in reward has made me start effacing, but not dilate. The doctor said I need to stay pregnant for 8 more days (from yesterday) for her to be born bouncing and healthy. So anytime after next Wednesday, we could easily have a happy baby girl.




We also asked the doctor if they expected her to be here before June 15th (Induction Day)and we got a mixed answer - Yes, because I have contractions ALL the time and way more regular than they should be for how far along I am. No, because these contractions aren't doing anything but make me miserable. Normally, contractions make you dilate, but my body is not cooperating, which is okay for the next week, but after that, I'm gonna need some progress. Haha.




On a little bit of an unnerving note, my doctor is really confused by my body because I have contractions that are really regular like spanning 5-9 minutes for a couple of hours and then they just go away. Normally, she'd have her patients call after 4 contractions, every 15 minutes, for an hour. Of course, I just CANNOT be normal so I just have to wait for them to get really bad to actually call her. This could be an interesting labor process if I pull it off on my own because it'll take at least 2 or 3 hours to know if it's real or not! Out of control man!




In conclusion, The doctor's appointment went pretty stinkin' awesome I'd have to say!

3 comments:

joana said...

wow that's great news! sorry about your contractions though:(
she'll be here before you know it!

suely said...

Oh my gosh, I am so glad we are having the shower before she decides to come!!
This is great news! Just hang in there. Like Joana said, she will be here before you know it.
Can't wait!! Good luck with everything and keep us posted. See you Saturday.

Robyn said...

Sooooooo close. Please keep me posted when this all happens. I can't stand not being there!!!!!