Here they are...

Our newest member...Mia! This beautiful little girl woke up just in time to get a cute picture!

Londyn's passed out...but, I'm sure these two are going to be great friends!

I absolutely love this picture. I see this happening so much while we're visiting. She loves her granddaughter.

Absolutely beautiful, Suely!

So, so, so sweet...

Can't see the resemblance yet but "just wait 'til those Sanders genes are going to kick in". Haha.

The proud daddies.

And last, but not least, Uncle Peter loving on Lo...
3 comments:
Those do look like two really proud daddies! How cute! She is adorable and I love how she always has her bunny shoes on!
those pics turned out great! it was good to have you guys over!
Thank you for the beautiful pictures. I am so happy that you like to take them and are so good at it. Thank you for coming just for that! You are so thoughtful.
I love that my son has chosen such a wonderful woman to be his wife and the mother of his children. I am so blessed!
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment