Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas 2009

Well, Christmas and the new year went wonderfully and Londyn really didn't enjoy the present opening nearly as much as eating the wrapping paper. Hehe. She did have fun though and got to see a TON of family. My mom's entire side was here, including Kevin and Michael (YAY!) and the whole Sanders bunch, including the Mons Family (yay!), made it out to Little Elm for a white Christmas. It was so great to see everyone and spend time with the people we only see every once in awhile.







Londyn had her first Christmas parade! Unfortunately, we didn't get a picture with her and Erik, but she did have a lot of fun watching the marching bands and floats go by! Of course, everyone walking by had to stop and oogle over her.

















My great grandpa, Grandaddy, recently moved in with my parents and this was his first outing with the family! He had a lot of fun too, despite how cold it was!









A week after the parade, the Mons and Sanders made their way here! Londyn got to meet her Uncle Tyler, and cousins, Mariah and Logan for the first time! I wish I had known where my camera was over Christmas, but I didn't....so I'm relying on everyone else's pictures.

















Londyn fell in love with Uncle Tyler, especially when he let her pull his hair!




















And she got some girl time with cousin Mia, Aunt Robyn, and Vova!









A few days later, it started to snow...so much, planes and cars had a hard time making it in. Specifically planes and cars that were carrying our family members to Flower Mound. I still have no idea how the Curry's made it from Oklahoma City, but they did and we were glad to see them!



















My mom got a little time to spoil Londyn while she slept.




















Kevin and Michael got to spend some time with Londyn too, although








I didn't get a picture of Michael with Londyn, but hey, I'm just glad there's a picture of him in Flower Mound after the crazy weather him and Kevin had to go through to make it here!



















The Curry boys were re-united on Christmas day after Scott, Staci, and the kids made it through the treacherous roads of I-35.









The stockings were filled with goodies and disappeared pretty fast



















After waiting for the icy roads to melt, we headed up to Little Elm around 2 pm and spent the other half of Christmas with the Sanders. We took a bunch of family pictures (filled with chaos...hehe) and had a ton of fun spending the holy holiday as family. I don't have the entire family picture either which I'm kicking myself for not having my camera with me AT ALL. The memories will last a lifetime though. I do however, have our little family picture (Thanks Joana).















And Londyn got some special time with Vova.















At the end of the holidays, we had so much fun and enjoyed our families to no end. It went so fast, I wish we could relive it over and over just to be able to spend some more time with everyone.

No comments: