Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Updates On Londyn

First off, I'm sorry we've been so terrible at blogging lately. We're finally moving into our new apartment on January 23rd and have been busy packing and getting ready to move in a week.




Second, Londyn has changed quite a bit. She has two new teeth on the bottom (I'd take a picture but she always puts her tongue in the way) and is able to sit up by herself, roll over very well, and walk all over the place in her new walker. She's growing so fast and has so much more personality everyday. She LOVES to pull hair, scream, and put EVERYTHING in her mouth now. She's been a ton of fun, regardless of all the noise. We feel so incredibly blessed to have such a beautiful and wonderful baby girl. So, this post is going to consist of pictures and videos, so get ready!









Wearing her new towel, after a bath. Thanks Nana!








What happens every time I try and teach her how to crawl....she hates tummy time, so her quick fix is to roll over.









Feeling accomplished after rolling over.










Hanging out while mommy gets ready.









Grandaddy got to hold her the other night while she was asleep and not quite so crazy. It was super sweet.




Londyn decided at dinner one night she was going to kiss the tray, so we caught it on tape.




2 comments:

suely said...

I am so glad I have these videos to see Londyn! I miss her so much!!
Pleeeeaaaase give her a huge hug and a kiss from vovo.
Love you all.

Robyn said...

I can't stand how darn cute she is!!! Give her loves from her aunty!@!!!!