Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy 22nd, Erik!


Erik turned 22 years old today and I have to say, he has a pretty impressive life and a lot to show for only 22 years of life. He's happily married (at least that's what he tells me hehe), has a beautiful little girl, has a very large and very loving family behind him, friends who support and love him, also, and a week ago, he made a huge stepping stone for our little family.





I am eternally grateful to him for being such a wonderful husband, father, and provider. He's my best friend and I couldn't imagine a better one. I love him so much and there's never a day that goes by that I doubt his love for our family.




I wanted to be super cliche today and write the 22 reasons why I love this beautiful, kind man.





1. He loves our daughter so unconditionally.



2. I always know he loves me because he shows it and says so daily.



3. He sends me sweet texts in the middle of the day just to let me know he's thinking about me.



4. He loves his mom like a little boy (not making fun of him, it's just that much!)



5. He is completely, 100% about family.



6. He would do anything for anyone, as long as it's good.



7. He would go to the ends of the earth to make his family happy.


8. He loves God and does his best to be reverent.



9. He has the kindest heart.



10. He is absolutely beautiful inside and out.



11. He is proud to be the father of my child.



12. He is incredibly goofy and fun.



13. He steals the heart of every person he meets.



14. He tries really, really hard to stay clean, just for me.



15. He always wants a hug and a kiss when he sees me after a long day of work.



16. He's worked in some pretty crummy places just to support Londyn and me.



17. It takes him 20 minutes to change Londyn's diaper because he gets so into being goofy with her before he ever opens her diaper.



18. He enjoys life to the absolute most.



19. He's always wanting to help someone, especially family.



20. He cried, out of happiness while I walked down the aisle to him and in the moments after Londyn's birth.



21. He wants to give the world to our daughter.



and finally,



22. He is the man I will live my life with and die with and he reminds me everyday that he does not regret it one bit.






I love you Erik Sanders and I'm so blessed and happy to be your wife. I hope today is amazing and I can't wait for your evening kiss and that big ole' smile to grace your face. You are my world and I'm so lucky to have you!

3 comments:

joana said...

awww that was sweet! you're right, he's a keeper:)
happy birthday erik!

Patty Girl said...

Great post. Hope you had a great birthday Erik!

Robyn said...

this made me get emotional! How sweet. He is such a wonderful, kind person. Love you ERik!!