Londyn decided today that it was time to start pulling herself up. This is about the third time she did it. I was making dinner and looked up and saw this little girl looking at me while standing up in her bed! Scared me half to death!

She's about to have 5 teeth! She has 2 on the bottom and 2 more on the top, with one more about to break through anyday. She's getting so big! Just a couple more days until she's 8 months old! Can you believe that!? I definitely cannot.
Londyn loves to look at herself in the mirror and we have one more video for that! We have a mirror over our couch and she likes to walk up Erik and stand on his face to look at herself.
Sorry about the sideways video...I forget that you'd have to turn the entire computer to be able to see the whole video the way I have it. :(
4 comments:
I LOVE it!!! Londyn, you are the cutest!! Keep those videos coming.
what a little cutie! i love how proud they are when they start pulling themselves up in their crib! too cute:)
she is growing up! love the videos!!
I saw the pics of your apartment on Facebook and they look so great! I love your furniture, especially because I know you got them for good deals. I am so happy for you guys! Love the place!
Post a Comment