Scotlyn was an absolute grump on Christmas morning and didn't open one of her presents, but that's okay. We didn't expect her to care much yet.
Londyn did no disappoint. She was so into unwrapping presents and did it so carefully. She was so excited to see what Santa brought her and what Mommy and Daddy had given her.
We headed over to Grammy and Pappy's, where it started snowing and we hung out with Nana, Bob-bob and Aunt Kayee for Christmas (I wish I had taken more pictures. I always forget when it's important).
The girls LOVED playing in the snow. Londyn experienced her first snowball fight with Erik and I. We couldn't stay out too long because the girls shoes were completely soaked after 10 minutes. They HATED going inside, but I'm so glad they finally got to see snow! And on Christmas!
We had a great Christmas!
More to come on the Sanders Family Christmas, later (once I steal some pictures from Joana ;) )!
No comments:
Post a Comment