Monday, April 29, 2013

An Attempt at Potty Training

We attempted to start potty training one day....and it didn't go so great. I made the mistake of spending a little while on Pinterest (which I avoid doing at all costs because things like this happen) and I found a "Potty train your kid in 3 days!" pin and was all motivated. The next morning, I was all excited and ran the idea by Erik who wasn't too excited about it. Later, I understood why.

It only lasted about 3 hours. We gave up after she squatted like a dog and pooped on the floor. This was followed by 2 or 3 accidents on the carpet as well. Needless to say, we're not in a hurry like we were with Londyn. 

Scotlyn in her big girl panties (before she wet them 5 seconds later) 


We couldn't get her to sit on the potty very well, so we gave her a pen to color in her coloring books (she insisted on a pen) and she ended up doing this:
 

Oh, Potty Training....how I hate you....

No comments: