Monday, February 9, 2009

Pregnancy Update: Week 20

Hello everybody! It's the start of a new week and we already got some good news! First, Karen is still healthy and doing well, despite some back pains. Our room and cars are clean, we've started organizing all of our files, so it feels like we're starting over a brand new "clean" life. And, on Saturday, Karen's parents surprised us with a brand new bassinet/pack and play! We are so thrilled and thankful about that, also to top it all off, it matches our theme! Hooray! Karen and I went to Babies R Us and started to look at outfits for Londyn, and I came across the CUTEST little outfit, it almost made me tear up right then and there, it just completely melts my heart. The catch: it's basically winter clothing, and she won't be able to use it right away, so when I found out we couldn't get it right now, I was totally bummed.

...but! My wife being as awesome as she is says we should get it, just buy a 9 months size, because when she is about 4-5 months she'll fit into it, haha, and it'll be winter. So I went today and got it with an old gift certificate of Karen's, and what makes it even more special, it was on clearance which brought it down to 10.40, and when I checked out, it came down again to 7.80.

Enough talk, here are the pictures:



Top view


Another top view, but I like to put Londyn's first outfit in there and pretend she's really in it.

There it is. The outfit. I forgot to add, next to the butterfly on the blue part it says "so pretty". I love it.

Front view of Karen and Londyn. Aren't they cute? =)

Here is Karen and basketball-Londyn. She's moving up, alot.

There ya go, another Sanders update. Have a great week everybody =)

2 comments:

joana said...

how cute is that bassinet and the little outfit! karen, i'm lovin' the belly...you look adorable:)

Robyn said...

Wow, you're half way there and things seem to be coming together. Outfit is adorable!