Monday, February 2, 2009

Some things to say about my man...

Well, Erik turned 21 today and I still cannot believe it! It's insane to think he's legally able to drink (but won't go near the stuff, I'm proud to say). He was so stinking cute all day with how excited and bouncy he was all day. It was all I could do to try to keep up with how crummy I felt all day, but I did my best!






I wanted to say how lucky I feel to have such a sweet man to call my husband. He is without a doubt, the most kind and loving person I think I have ever met. He would never hurt a fly, say a harsh word or do harm to anyone. He has so much patience, he amazes me everyday. He knows exactly how to make me laugh even if we're in the middle of an argument. I love the way he hugs me and I fit perfectly into his chest. I love the way he makes me feel beautiful even when I'm wearing no make up, my hair's standing on end, and I'm in the raddiest clothes I can find. I love how much he loves me and how much he shows it every single day. I love how confident he makes me in knowing that he's going to be the perfect father for our daughter. I love how good he is to my family and his also. I love his nickname for me (Kerskie) and how he loves to use it instead of my real name.




I feel so blessed to have such a great man in my life. No matter how tough things get, I know everything will be okay because in the end I have someone like him who has such undying faith and determination to make it to the next page in life.




I love you Erik and I hope your birthday was amazing, baby! =]




And for the pictures...



There were no wax candles so Erik's mom used matches instead =]

All blown out!




Also, thought I'd show some Londyn progress this week. Seems like she grows so much bigger every week! The difference may not be huge to everyone else but it seems gigantic to me and Erik. Haha. She's getting up behind my belly button now and you can sorta see in this picture how its starting to poke out. I'm about to become a Cabbage Patch Kid!







We also have another doctor's appointment in the morning so hopefully we'll have some better ultrasound pictures of Miss Thang tomorrow afternoon!

Progress at 19 weeks!

3 comments:

joana said...

happy birthday erik! everything karen said about you is true! you're great:) and thanks for the yummy spaghetti last night karen...it was awesome!
btw...cute belly:)

Robyn said...

Ah, what a sweet post. I love Erik so much too. Wish we could've been there to celebrate with you guys!

suely said...

Thanks Karen for the wonderful post.
Erik is a joy to us and I am so glad he is a joy to you too.
Love you.