Londyn did great (for the most part) on the trip up and was a little more annoyed on the way home. She got really bored and was fussy, so I handed her a Mike & Ike. In doing so, I thought she would eat it, which turned out to be an absolutely crazy idea for our little goofball.
The girl decided it was a great opportunity to see how it would look between her toes. Yes, her toes.
She had every one of us dying laughing in the car while she worked so hard to get it in between her toes. I mean, she had total concentration, and if you know Londyn, you know that's a gigantic feat.

When she was done, she was so proud and kept stretching her foot up and out to show everyone what an awesome job she had done. Hehe.


In other news: She started saying a lot of words last week! I knew she had been holding out on us with talking and I was so excited when we were sitting at the table coloring our Easter projects with her friend, Kylee, she started asking me for more markers. And she didn't ask in grunts; she asked by sayings "more" and "please".
She started saying "what!?" last week and then the toddler staple word popped in shortly after. Everything is "why?" in the sweetest tone you ever heard. Haha.
When we got back from Oklahoma today, I was pushing her in the swing and she turned to me and said "Where's da-da?" and I said "He's sleeping." and she goes "why?" and before I could answer, she repeated "why?" 15 more times rapid fire. Haha.
She has been cracking us up with all her goofy actions and her new words.
Oh, and she has decided that because milk stole my name and will forever be called "mama", my name will be "baby". She runs up to me when she's upset and goes "baby, baby, baby". Hehe. It always makes me laugh. I'm just so excited to be called something after months of her actively calling Erik "daddy" and "da-da".
Oh man. So, I know I've been a bad blogger, but I'm working on getting around to being more frequent, again. I'm a few weeks from my third trimester, but I'm already starting to feel the tiredness creep back in and have been to bed pretty early with Erik every night. I'll work on fitting some time in for blogging, soon though.
Have a great weeek!
3 comments:
Great post, Karen. We enjoyed seeing each of you so much this last weekend. I can't believe how much Londyn has changed from the time before. She is precious, and I know she's so much joy to you and Erik.
Glad you seem to be sleeping better.
Love you, Nana C.
Oh, how cute! She is such a fun little girl! I can't wait to hear her talk! I will call you tonight and talk to her on the phone.
So glad you had a great weekend!
Miss you all.
That is so funny. She is such a cute girl!
I'm glad you guys got to take a little trip. It's always nice to see family!
P.S. How's the new place? Do you love it?
Post a Comment