Londyn...
is learning that she has a will and has been displaying that. Some days we spend a lot of time in time out because of this, but it's also been hilarious because she's showing her personality. She is probably the funniest little girl in the world.
is still trying to rid her vocabulary of "Pizza Poop". I learned on Wednesday (preschool was at our house) that she has spread this word to her friends, which is probably the reason this word won't go away. Oh goodness, what have I done?
loves Primary. I teach the six-year old kids in primary and I get to watch Londyn during "Sharing Time" (Sunday School for kids). She's hilarious. Two weeks ago, she stopped the teacher to talk to her about cookies and how much she loves cake. Shortly after, she led a "take off your shoes" uprising, causing her teachers to scramble to repeatedly put every kids shoes back on during the entire hour.
still has an obsession with cookies and cake. My parents watched the girls during our date last night and kept hearing Londyn talking about cookes in her sleep, over the baby monitor. I never thought my love of sweets would be this dominate in my kids!
still hates vegetables, except for corn and occasionally peas. I hide vegetables in her food all the time to try and counteract this, but she is definitely her father's daughter. Picky, picky, picky.
loves her gymnastics class and asks every night, after dinner if we can go to "why-nastics".
is a pretty drama-free kid. Preschool was at our house last week and when the screaming match between the other three girls over who got the pink bowl broke out, Londyn bee-lined it out of the room. You have no idea how much relief this gave me. :)
is an excellent sleeper. She absolutely loves her routine and is ready for bed every night between 7:30-8. She has never really fought us with sleep, just like her daddy.
is really good at saying prayers now and only needs help with the "Dear Heavenly Father" and "In the name of Jesus Christ" parts. She flies through her prayers with flying colors and always mentions cake somewhere in there.
is a great kid! We love her. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment