I realized there are so many things I could miss about Scotlyn right now if I didn't write them down. So I'm doing it. :)
Scotlyn...
calls herself "Saucy" (it's how she says "Scotlyn")
no longer likes to wear clothes. The second we get in the door, she strips or cries until we do it for her.
loves animals. Erik took the girls for a walk last week and Scotlyn was drawn to every animal like a magnet. Without even thinking about it, she turns and starts walking in the direction of any animal.
is in a hurry to grow up. She's doing her best to try and make us potty train her. We're getting close to giving in. In the bathroom, she always grabs onto the potty seat yelling "Poo poo! Potty!".
loves the library. I took her to the library on Friday, while Londyn was at playgroup and she went crazy over the books, puppets, blocks, and play food. She was in Heaven.
is learning how to say prayer. Although we can't understand a word of it, she attempts to take direction from us in saying the meal prayers.
loves nursery, but pretends we sent her to prison when we pick her up. Erik picked her up today and she took off her shoe and threw it while pretending she had a terrible time. We know she loves it though. Her nursery teacher is also in Londyn's preschool group and when she came to pick up her daughter last week, Scotlyn wanted Stephanie over me.
made it through the first 45 minutes of Sacrament meeting today! This is an absolute miracle. We found out that the empty Purel bottle on our keys does the trick! Hallelujah!
is very social. We went to a restaurant last week and she didn't mind at all walking over to another guy on the end of our booth to use his should to get down. She's not afraid of people.
loves apples more than any kid I've ever met. I keep the fruit bowl full of fruit because the girls will eat it. We have to monitor her apple intake because she would eat only apples all day if we let her.
loves to spin in circles as fast as she can. She spins so hard, she normally lands on her butt and walks around dizzy into walls. Crazy girl.
still thinks I'm the coolest. I love that she still prefers me.
loves to hug, kiss and tell anyone and everything that she loves them.
is a sweet little girl with lots of spunk. She keeps us on our toes, for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment