We went to Oklahoma last weekend and unfortunately, these are the only pictures I got of the entire weekend (I'm lame, I know.). I even had my camera with me to take pictures but it just didn't happen.
Anyway, Scotlyn learned how to climb out of her crib last week, forcing us to have her sleep on a pallet on the floor with Londyn. We fought her 30 minutes (at least) both nights we were there. We'd be sitting in the living room and we'd see Scotlyn's little head poke around the corner. We had to hold the door shut and she kept getting up crying and coming to the door and then going back to bed.
We came in a little while after the fight ended and we couldn't find Scoke anywhere. We looked all over the room and FINALLY found her.....sticking halfway out from under the bed....
Crazy kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment