Friday, June 14, 2013

Londyn's first mani/pedi

I get a manicure and pedicure once a year and it was time. I was planning on going by myself, but I thought I'd take advantage of spending that time with Londyn. She's never had one and I thought it would be fun to do it as a pre-birthday outing.

She was a little weirded out at first. She didn't understand why we put our feet in "baffs" (baths) and had a hard time letting the guy who did her nails, touch her feet. After I showed her that the chair massages, she was in heaven and acted like she'd had 100 pedicures before. It was so cute. 
 



Totally relaxed...
 

This picture cracks me up. She was totally acting like this was a relief after a long day at work or something, It was so funny to see her react. 
 

She chose green for her fingers and orange for her toes and she's still pointing out her toenails to people, 2 weeks later. She's so funny!

No comments: