Thursday, June 13, 2013

Nose Emergency

Scotlyn has been terrible about sticking anything and everything up her nose. It doesn't matter what it is. She eats her lunch after making sure everything doesn't fit in her nose, first. We're constantly stopping her from doing it and pulling things out of her nose. She even has a favorite nostril! Her right nostril is her preferred nostril. So. Weird. I guess she wouldn't be our kid if she didn't have some strange quirk though. Haha.

She finally got something so far up her nose, we couldn't get it out at home and we had to take her to the doctor to get have him fish it out of there. I knew this day was coming! I couldn't help but just laugh. There was no point in getting mad. Luckily the doctor was able to get up in there and pull out the rolled up sticker she had stuck up her nose.

Scoke in the doctor's office-obviously not very worried about the sticker.
 
While we were sitting in the doctor's office, she proceeded to stick my keys up her right nostril and in her ear. I don't know what to do with her! 

I was very hopeful that she would stop sticking things up her nose after the "trauma" she endured of having to sit on the nurses lap while Dr. Schulman dug around in her nose for this long lost sticker. No such luck, though. She was right back at it once we were back home. Oh, what to do, what to do...



No comments: