Friday, October 11, 2013

Back to School

We're a little late, but Londyn started preschool at the elementary school down the street from us. We got her into the speech program and finally into the Pre-K program. She absolutely loves it. She was beyond excited to go and spending the weekend away from school has her so anxious to go back.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to be there the first day because I was in school, but Erik got a picture of her with her teacher. I got to talk to her teacher on the phone and she is incredibly sweet. Londyn even has a friend from church in her class!


The only day I get to drop her off is Friday, so I took some "Third Day of School" pictures to make up for the ones I missed on Wednesday. Can you tell she's excited?



We had to get Londyn a real backpack that fits a folder in it, so Scotlyn got handed down the princess backpack and has been determined that she's going to school too.  




I love the rock star pose! 


This girl cracks me up! I'm so excited for her to be able to go to school and have that much needed stimulation and social experience that she so needs.

No comments: