Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

This year, I was the first to dress up. I had a test in Drugs and Human Health and I really wanted a shot at the extra 5 points for dressing up. Unfortunately, a purple minion beat me for the points, but it was fun. While waiting for Erik to pick me up, I was asked to have my picture taken with people and a lot of people walked by and just took pictures without asking. My favorite part was Erik driving up laughing hysterically at a clown standing on the side of the road. That part made it totally worth it. 

Later that night, we all dressed up and went to a Halloween party with our friends. Erik was a toddler (in case you didn't understand the onesie).

 The girls got to trick or treat with a big group of friends and had tons of fun. Scotlyn repeatedly invited herself into peoples' houses and also got double rounds of candy if she found a dog. She would stand around looking at the dog so long, they would just keep giving her candy, hoping she would go away. It was hysterical and embarrassing all at the same time.

Londyn had so much fun. She loved running from house to house with her friends and looking through all the candy she got. She was pretty upset when it was time to go home. 

She made the cutest hot dog there ever was. 

And please tell me, have you ever seen a cuter monster? Because I KNOW I haven't. I mean seriously, look at that face.


Our group of trick or treating friends. 



No comments: