Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More updates!(mostly Karen and baby related =])

Yes, this is a mostly a Karen and Londyn update, since not much has happened on my side recently. The only part I'll put on here about me is that I'm still in consideration for a dispatcher position for the city of Lewisville, it's a nice paying job and would be a huge huge HUGE break for us.



Karen, on the other hand, had no problem finding a job, and I am very proud of her. Children's Courtyard called her up (probably seeing the last name Sanders and thinking "with a name like that, she must got it goin on! but seriously...) and offered her a job. It's something she's a natural at, and just finished her 2nd day of work. She is doing alot better physically too! I am very happy about that, because it was very tough on her and I felt so bad that I got to be all not-pukey. Smells still bug her a bit, but she's making it =).


As for the baby, she's just growing and kicking. I'm very frustrated though because Karen says little Londyn kicks her and feels her moving all the time, but I've only felt her kick a couple of times. Totally jealous. Karen does have more of a tummy, which she loves to tell me on a daily basis she thinks it's her getting fat, but I remind her she isn't, she's just got alotta baby in there. She really is beautiful and I don't get how she thinks she's fat at all. She is also losing her "inny" belly button, it's slowly but surely popping out!


So, on with the pictures! We just took some a couple minutes ago, so these are fresh and hot out of the oven. Enjoy! Have a great week everyone.



Daddy lovin on Londyn =)

Karen and the popping belly button
Side view =)

3 comments:

joana said...

lovin the belly!

suely said...

You guys are so cute. Karen, you really don't have to worry. You look beautiful.
Can't wait to see that cute baby.
Erik, Londyn has you wrapped around her finger already. You are going to be an awesome daddy.
You are so loving and caring.
I love you and your family very much.
Kisses,
Mom

Robyn said...

Karen, you look great. Enjoy that belly. It's amazing what is all happening in there.
Can't wait to see you guys soon!