Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cookies and Rio

Erik started his new job on Monday and has conveniently been able to work from home from the time I get back home from school. So, I've been back to getting my one on one time with the girls that I missed so much. Not that I don't love Erik hanging out with us, I just really love my one on one time with Lo and Scoke.


 During nap time today, I had to write a paper for my World Lit class and finished it just in time to hang out with mis hijas. I know you were dying to see a picture of my paper. Actually, I just hate blank spaces on my blog. ;)


The girls and I played and read books for a couple of hours. Scoke got really tired and I got some Londyn-Mommy time in. 

I needed to make cookies for a potluck in my class tomorrow (don't ask). Londyn is has been really interested in helping me cook lately-especially when I'm making cookies (I'm sure you have no idea why.). 

 Londyn loved "rolling the cookie dough" which really consisted of her taking a piece of dough and smashing it between her hands and then transferring it to the cookie sheet, where she smashed it some more. Hehe. She loved it.


We alternated between the cookie sheet and the stone. 


We baked while simulatneously watching Londyn's movie of choice, Rio. 


It was so awesome to have my girls back to myself today and feel like a stay at home mom again. I'm so lucky to have these guys. It probably felt good for Erik to spend some adult time working and going through training with his brother. ;)

No comments: