I'm behind on blogging and will be trying to catch up between today and tomorrow, but I wanted to share a few of the funny things that have happened in the last couple days.
Londyn handed me back her milk cup and said "Yummy! Thank you, Mommy for the snack", but it sounded a lot more like "Yummy! Thank you, Mommy. You suck!".
We're living with my parents until August 16th, while in between apartments and they have a French-style refrigerator that has a pull out freezer at the bottom. My mom had the fridge doors open and Scotlyn was "dying" for some milk and proceeded to grab on to the bar and walk her feet up the freezer, resulting in her hanging from the door.
While I was at school this morning, Erik took the girls to the mall play place where Scotlyn figured out that waking sleeping babies up is so much fun!
At the play place, Londyn also walked around telling everyone she ran past "Sowwy!". Hehe.
I decided to add on another class during the Summer II semester and it hasn't been bad so far, considering it's like a mimic of the nutrition class I just finished during Summer I. World Lit on the other hand, has been a whole other story. The content is do-able, it's just the time reading has been hard. I'm still extremely busy with school and blogging has been in the back of my mind, but I haven't found much time to devote after kids, Erik, and a couple of hours of reading every night.
Can I just say that Erik has been amazing at keeping the girls happy and busy while I've been working my butt off with school. Best. Husband. Ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment