Sunday, July 22, 2012

Discovery

This afternoon, I was looking to find out how much a can of enamel paint cost. I googled it and this really cute blog came up. I fell in love with it immediately. The writer is a cook (I don't know if she is professionally or not), but she has some awesome recipes and she also referred to a lot of other cooking blogs. I've heard of some of them, but I was so excited to find some healthy and yummy meals for my family. I just thought I'd share!

Budget Bytes-I've seen this one on Pinterest and loved it already, but I'm finally following it. 

Pioneer Woman

Closet Cooking

Big Girl, Small Kitchen

Christine's Cuisine

Kayln's Kitchen

I totally wish I was more creative in the kitchen. Don't get me wrong, I'm a pretty good cook and I definitely mix things up and change recipes all the time. But, I would love to be able to write my own recipes all the time and make a blog that people actually WANTED to follow for GOOD recipes. That would rock.

Idea! Maybe when I get my degree in nutrition, I can alter recipes to in healthy ways (although I already do this, I just don't share them on my blog) and make a blog out of that! We shall see, we shall see.

Over and out.

1 comment:

Dyanna Stephens said...

I love the Pioneer Woman blog. She has a ton of awesome recipes ... many that I've adapted and have become favorites in my home.