Wednesday, September 12, 2012

First Day of Preschool!

Some other moms and I are doing a co-op preschool for our 3-4 year old's and today was Londyn's very first day! We've been talking about it for a whole week and she was so excited to go. Right after these pictures, Londyn was very insistent that we wake Scotlyn up from her nap so we could leave. She was so cute with how excited she was. 


We got her a new outfit for her first day or preschool (Thanks for the idea, Maren!) and she went crazy over it when she saw it. 

She also got her very first little backpack. She's been wearing it around since she picked it out at Target last night. She had it strapped to her back way before we were ready to leave this morning. 


It was very emotional for Erik and I to watch her walk into preschool this morning. It was like a serious realization that our baby is no longer a baby and is ready for preschool. I can't believe she's big enough to be taking "first day of school" pictures. Oh, my heart! 

No comments: