Her and her husband, Michael have been trying for a REALLY long time to get pregnant. Awhile ago, they finally were able to through IVF. They conceived twins! I've been so excited for her. It's kinda funny I'm even writing about this because I know I've told everyone I know because I'm that happy for her. Haha.
She had a few complications and was on bed rest for 8 weeks. They had to keep stopping her contractions in hopes of keeping the babies in there a little longer. I don't know how she didn't lose her mind sitting in the hospital for 8 weeks.
Anyway, they arrived early, but they look really good and it seriously makes me cry every time I see a picture of these babies. They're so precious and they're such a testimony of miracles.
Here they are! Soliel Monroe and Ezra Kelly
A glowing Megan with the babies
And the proud papa!
Ahhhh! I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations Hunter family!!
P.S. Megan: I couldn't hold it any longer. I had to write about you. ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment