Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I'm Tired

Mentally, that is. I have five tests (two of which are today) between this week and next. I know way too much about community health and psudostratified ciliated columnar epithelium. Is there a switch to turn off your brain? If so, I would love for someone to tell me exactly where it is located. I could use it at night when I'm trying to asleep.

On the other hand, I discovered Flashcard Machine. It's like the greatest thing ever. I totally give it 100% credit in rocking my lab practical yesterday. I couldn't have done it without you, Flashcard Machine.

I miss my kids and husband. I would much rather be home with them this morning than studying at school. I keep having to remind myself that this is for them. It's a lot more fun when Scotlyn's giving me big bear hugs and Londyn's talking about "we-cool on wenday". I can't wait for December.

I should be studying for my A&P lecture test, but I'm running out of will-power. I should be working on one of my two papers, but I really don't feel like it. It's more fun to whine about it on my blog. ;)

Oh well, back to work.

Thanks for listening to me complain for a few minutes. I feel better now. :)

No comments: