I found this note that Erik wrote to me when he gave me my promise ring for my 19th birthday. He's held true to all of these promises. I'm so blessed. :)
I promise….
To
make you laugh. To listen. To respect you and how you feel. To make you feel
like you’re worth more than anything in the whole world. To (try) and leave the
toilet seat down more often =). To clean up after myself. To never betray your
trust, and always tell you the truth no matter what the circumstance. To
appreciate you. To take care of you when you’re feeling your best and your
worst. To hold your hand when you’re scared, or just to hold it =). To support
you and decisions you make. To always kiss you
goodnight. To be your best friend. To be the one person you know you can cry
and cry and cry to, and know that I won’t ever judge you. To help you cook. To
protect you. To let you know everything is all right. To keep all of your
secrets. To let you know that you are never, ever, not at any time, alone To
never leave you. To love you with all my heart no matter what…
No comments:
Post a Comment