Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Preschool at the Pumpkin Patch

Londyn loves the pumpkin patch. She went crazy for it last year and this year was no different. She's been every year since she was a baby and it's one of our favorite traditions. Scotlyn was too little to enjoy it last year, but thoroughly enjoyed it today. We always seem to do it different every year and will for sure be making at least one last trip back.

We got there before the rest of the preschool group and didn't really get any pictures with them because we had to leave early to drop off our car in the shop (don't ask).

 They played on trains....

 

 Londyn was so excited to see the Yo Gabba Gabba bunch and went through and named each one, while poking them in the chests. It was so cute. She hardly watches the show anymore, but she still goes crazy for these weird looking characters. 
(P.S. I'm pretty sure we have this exact same picture from last year. Do you think she'll keep taking this picture when she's 18? Hehe.)

Scotlyn LOVED climbing into everything. 

Londyn spent awhile on this train.

This picture took WAY more than it should have to get. Londyn thought I was making her leave so threw a HUGE fit while I dragged her over here, hence the tears and grumpy face.

She was mad until I showed her how to do this. It made everything all better. :)

Her friend, Savannah got there before everyone else and they were able to play. (By the way, this was an extreme "I'm not smiling for the camera" day, but I promise she had so much fun.)
 

 


 We got to spend some time in jail.


Scotlyn has previously HATED bounce houses and today, she changed her mind. She wasn't so sure about it, but she ended up loving it.



We had to peace out before I could get more pictures with friends, but we had a great time. We can't wait to go back soon!

1 comment:

Tori :) said...

We LOVE the pumpkin patch, but haven't made plans for this year yet. Loved the pics! Super cute!