Saturday, May 26, 2012

I love.

I love these women more than I can tell you.



They're 3 of my 4 sisters in law (missed you Robyn) and I'd rather drop the "in law".




 I love this man and how much he loves me back. I'm truly blessed.




I love that Scotlyn still thinks I'm the coolest person in the world.




I love that Londyn loves to be outside and active.

 I also love that she still really loves Erik, Scotlyn and me more than anyone else in the world.


 I love that Erik adores his daughters.


 I love the three people I get to sit next to in this picture.


I also love that Paula has an awesome nephew who took some incredible pictures of the people I love the most in my life. He rocks. :)
Thanks, Larry!

1 comment:

Dyanna Stephens said...

Your family is so beautiful... I love the pictures.