After running a 5k this morning (a 5k that Erik dominated, I might add),we decided to go on a picnic with my parents and great-grandpa, today. We sneaked some swimming and and boat fun in while we were at it.
We ate a full lunch of fried chicken, coleslaw, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, vegetables and fruit. Londyn's mac and cheese never made it off her face. So what did we do about it? We took pictures with Grammy and Pappy, of course!
Scoke wasn't quite as messy but decided she needed to steal Pappy's glasses before a good picture could be taken.
I don't have hardly any pictures of my parents with the girls (Suely and John-You're next. We're coming for you!), so I took advantage of this chance.
After lunch, we got into our life jackets...
Scoke wasn't a fan of her snug life jacket.
We set out on the boat and Londyn went crazy and laughed the entire time. I'm pretty sure today was one of the best days of her life.
She even got to drive!
Scoke was happy to be out of her life jacket and in a warm towel, after swimming.
Grandaddy sat up at the picnic table with my mom and enjoyed the weather and view.
Once we got back to my parents' house, the girls crashed. HARD.
That's been our Memorial Day Weekend so far. There's more to come from the Sanders side on Monday. ;)

















No comments:
Post a Comment