Saturday, February 5, 2011

Christmas and Much More

So you're going to love this...

Right after I posted that last blog, I looked in the desk drawer (where I've looked 5090980 times) for the battery charger and BOOM there it was.

So, I'm ready to put up all the videos and stuff from December. Yay for pictures!

The first weekend of December, Erik and I volunteered in a nativity event that our church puts together every year. It's full of nativity scenes from all over the world. Some are super big and expensive, some are tiny and edible, and all are just plain awesome. People from all over lend them out for the weekend. We spent the weekend before setting up Christmas trees and putting up signs. It was a lot of work but well worth it.

Erik and I volunteered for the live nativity scene on that Saturday. It would have been great if Erik didn't mess with me the whole time by giving me wedgies, messing with my hair, fidgeting with my clothes and making me laugh through the whole thing. He's funny. That's part of the reason I married him, right? Haha. He always keeps me on my toes.



While we were Joseph and Mary for an hour, my parents, sister, and great grandpa enjoyed the nativity and hung out with Londyn during the musical performances.



On Christmas morning, we got Londyn her breakfast and started opening up presents. She wasn't as excited about opening them as she was playing with them. You wouldn't know by the pictures, but she really did have fun! I swear!


For Christmas, we got Londyn a bunch of things, but the biggest thing was a play kitchen. It's become her favorite toy. She LOVES to throw the pieces EVERYWHERE and her favorite thing to "make" is boiled hamburger bun, with lettuce, tomato, and lots of chili and oregano all baked together 15 times.
That morning, she was SO excited when she saw it. She cracked us up with her reaction.





After spending the morning with just the three of us, we went over to my parents house and spent the afternoon there and had Christmas dinner with my side. I didn't get any pictures beyond just the one with Erik and Londyn (I'm lame like that :( ).


That's basically all I got for Christmas, but I do have a great video of Londyn and her "gangsta" signs she did for one day. We also caught her doing her pretend eating.

We were at Chili's one night, just the three of us, and Londyn stood up in the booth and randomly started picking invisible food off the table and pretending to shove it in her face and it eat it like it was the best thing she had EVER put in her mouth. It cracked us up and she's done it ever since.



And our dance party from way long ago....




And that's all! Enjoy

No comments: