So, I'm happy to report that I got two nights of more than 2-3 hours of sleep! It was great! But...here I am, again. It's 3 am and I've been awake since 1. I'll take what I can get, though!
Friday night we went to dinner with my parents and I had my first, ever Buffalo burger. I gotta say, I'm not a fan. But, I was up for something new and went for it. At least it's supposed to be better for you than ground beef. I think I'll stick to my turkey burgers. :)
Saturday morning, we started packing. It may sound kind of early considering we don't even have a definite date set or a contract signed, but I need to use any and all extra time and energy to do this slowly before I get too tired to even think about it. I'm also trying to take advantage of Erik's availability to help me because I tend to over due it. I killed my back on Saturday because I suck at knowing when to pull the plug. I probably would've spent the whole day if Erik hadn't stopped me after getting a lot done after 2 hours of packing. He's such a good guy.
We got to spend some time with both my family and Erik's brother and sister-in-law, John and Paula, with their sweet girls and delicious new baby boy after an afternoon at the park. It was a pretty good day considering how lame I was feeling, despite the extra sleep.
That night, we went to Chili's, just the three of us, and we had fun. Afterwards, we got Londyn some awesome new light up shoes that she LOVES. We turned the lights off tonight and just let her run around in them and because she loves to stomp her feet all the time, it was even more exciting because she had them going like constantly. Haha. Love that girl.
While we were at the store, she kept running up and down the aisles giggling in this super goofy way. It was so unbelievably funny. I need a video of it to post because it's seriously the funniest thing I've ever heard her do. She had the whole staff laughing at her because she was so excited about her shoes and was also VERY sleepy and in overdrive goof ball mode. Love that little girl.
That night, we came back and Londyn had her first introduction to Hairspray and OMG that girl did not move for the entire movie. She was in love. That's my girl! ;)
And now, funny sleeping position for the night....which is normally how we find her.
That's pretty much all I got for this weekend! I'll be awake, until further notice.
Baby Bump: 20 weeks, 6 days.
:) Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment