Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012

ERIK

This man has brought so much to my life that I otherwise never would have found. He's given me gift upon gift and made my life so much brighter and so much more than what I ever thought it could be. He gave me two beautiful girls and on top of helping create them, he loves them more than anything in the world. Loving our girls is definitely the most attractive thing about him, to me. He's so in love with them and wants only the best for them. They have no idea how luck they are to have such an incredible father who tells them every single day how much he loves them. I can't wait until they are old enough to understand just exactly what they have. 



 

Erik is constantly trying to improve and make himself better. He's willing to make amazing sacrifices to help our family become stronger, better, and to progress. There's nothing he's ever not supported me in and I'm so grateful to him for never letting me give up on my dreams. 




Our religion is so important to him and he's taken even bigger steps to help us remember daily that we have to work together to be an eternal family. He loves the gospel and what it brings to our lives and would do anything to make sure it is the basis of our family. We're always growing and becoming better through Christ and Erik is the prime example of this. 




He makes me laugh more than anyone I've ever met. The romance has never dulled between us simply because of humor. He knows exactly how to make me laugh, even when I'm steaming mad at him. He's such a goof and loves me for the dork that I am. I never thought I'd find someone as playful and dorky as me, but I succeeded and I couldn't be happier. 


 

Erik, thank you for everything you do and we love you more than we'll ever be able to express. 

2 comments:

suely said...

What a beautiful tribute to Erik, Karen. He has grown so much and I am so proud of him for it!
I am very excited for your plans for the future. Don't be afraid, go forth in faith!
Love you.

Robyn said...

This is so sweet. I'm so proud of my brother and love watching him enjoy his beautiful family. I'm so happy he chose you!